1. The Ensemble taking part in the Festival should not outnumber 30 persons (including: leaders, drivers, interpeters and other people). Groups exeeding this number should not be admitted to take part.
2. The Festival provides for the Ensemble accommodation and food during its stay in Poland within the Festival period. Information and detailed programme of the Festival will be sent not later than June 2022.
3. The Festival expects the Ensemble to arrive in Myślenice up to 10:00 a.m. on 10 July and to leave on 21 July 2022. The groups should arrive to the following address:
Malopolska School of Hispitality
ul. Zdrojowa 18, 32-400 Myślenice
4. The Ensemble must not make any other engagements within the Festival period and should take part in rehearsals and consert/s, included in the Festival programme.
5. The Festival provides a bus from the airport to the Festival office for the groups which come by plane and the full costs are at the Ensemble’s charge . The travelling expenses to and from Poland are to be the responsibility of the participants themselves. The group will pay the cost of transport to the Poland, and that the Festival will pay for transport within the country.
6.The Ensemble must inform the Festival of his confirmed travel arrangements as well as about the visa procedure (if needed) not later than 1 April 2022.
7. The accommodation will be in a dormitory in rooms for 2, 3, 4 or more persons, including food within the festival period.
8. The Festival does not undertake to provide accommodation and food after the end of the Festival. The groups should leave on 21 July after lunch.
9. The Festival will provide a guide-interpreter for each ensemble.
10. The Ensemble is obliged to make medical insurance for the members of the group for the whole festival period, which should be submitted at the frontier-post when crossing the border of Poland.
11.The Festival should be responsible for arranging medical care in an emergency and for any injuries that take place during the festival. The Festival is not responsible for providing medical care before its beginning.
12. The Festival expects Ensemble to give two performances daily and/or in the evening on the open-air and indoor stages (up to 20-50 min.) and to take part in the processions along the streets of the town with performances up 10 min. The Ensemble may be asked to perform in some venues not appropriate for the whole group to appear. Information on the group’s suitability for such performances would be useful.
13. The Ensemble must strictly observe the Festival programme schedule as well as the duration of its concert performances. The Ensemble can perform in other venues only after an agreement with the Festival.
14. The Ensemble may be programmed to appear at various promotional events in Myślenice and near by towns.
15. The Ensemble must bring a national flag of its country.
16. The Ensemble should perform under the accompaniment of live music. The Festival will provide a sound equipment whenever appropriate.
17. The Festival provides for all groups spare time for rest when a cultural and tourist programme will be proposed to participants.
18. All groups will receive a plaque and diploma for their participation. An exchange of souvenirs with the organizers and local authorities is expected.
19. The Organizer is not obliged to pay pocket money to the participants in the Festival.
20. The Director of the Ensemble is responsible for the discipline of the group’s members, including the punctuality regarding the programme, good relations with the other groups, as well as the artistic quality of the group, corresponding to the submitted publicity materials.
21. Every special need and requirement will be considered according to the circumstances.
22. The Ensemble grants gratuitously to the Festival its copyright to broadcast live and make audio-visual recordings (for radio and television) of the performances given by the Ensemble during the festival.
Regulation of the International Meetings Małopolska Malopolska, Myślenice 2022
The 8th International Folk Meetings Małopolska will be held from 11 to 20 July, 2022 in the cities of Myślenice.
1. Dance ensembles for traditional and elaborated folklore may apply for the following two categories:
2. The ensembles wishing to participate in the 8. International Folk Meetings Małopolska 2022 should send a letter in English expressing their wish to participate in the Festival not later than 28 February 2022 to the address:
Mr. Piotr SZEWCZYK
International Folk Meetings Małopolska Myślenice
Municipality Cultural Center ul. Pilsudskiego 20 32-400 Myślenice
tel. 0048 12 2721511, +480501193415
3. The candidates should send either with their letters or up to 28 February 2022 the following materials:
4. The Organizing Committee covers the expenses of the ensembles for their stay in Myślenice during the festival period – accommodation and food from 12:00 midday on July 10, 2022 to July 21, 2022
5. The number of participants is not to be over 30 persons, including accompanying people and drivers (if the group travels by bus). Groups over 30 persons will not be admitted.
6. The travelling expenses to and from Poland are to be the responsibility of the participants themselves. The group will pay the cost of transport to the Poland, and that the Festival will pay for transport within the country.
7. Up to the end of February 2022 the Organizing Committee will send official invitations to the ensembles, approved for participation in the Festival.
8. The ensembles are expected to be ready to take part in the Festival programmes with:
Note: The Organizing Committee will consider only the candidatures of those Ensembles who have sent the above required promotional materials in due time.